Monday 4 July 2005

weekend

After wasting Saturday on NBA Live (on defense I've got these hands, and on offense I've got handles like pots and pans!), I got a little more done on Sunday. OK, so I watched a couple of games of football - 3 for the weekend - but I also got on my bike (literally and figuratively) and went for a ride on the track along the canal d'ile et rance. A few months back I rode this coming back through Betton from the foret de rennes, but this time I went quite a bit further, up a few kilometres past Chevaigne. Turning around after just over 27km, I was feeling alright, but there was a stretch of 4 or 5km of coarse bluestone gravel that really put the hurt into my legs, so by the time I got home the 53.6km was not lost on me.

1 comment:

Keith Duddy said...

Now you can see why the multi-million dollar salaries... it costs lots of money to hire PR people to write the pots & pans lines for you.... let's face it not everyone can come up with this stuff spontaneously like Muhammed Ali.