Sunday 3 June 2007

packing

My packing is underway. I dumped my clothes into my suitcase and pack in order to see how much it all weighs, but the news isn't good. Closer to 35kg than not, plus another 25 or so in books, CDs and assorted other stuff. I've since sorted it down to perhaps 27 or so in my packs, plus 20 in a box ready to send (130 euros with the post), and another box in preparation. With a little luck I can squeeze everything into those 4 receptacles (plus my carry-on).

Tonight is the last real dinner I'll cook. Key leftovers included a pack of red curry, a can of coconut milk, a half can of bamboo shoots, a bottle of fish sauce, some frozen green beans and a handful of rice. Its shaping up as a kickass dinner that will run into tomorrow, although I'll have to go get some noodles to fill it out.

No comments: