Thursday 10 April 2008

inconstancy

My blogging inconstancy, with 2- and 3-week breaks between posts, is problematic to me. Each time I feel like I have something I'd like to blog about, I feel obliged to check when my last post was and post some sort of summary of the interregnum, which inevitably becomes a dull list of sports played, etc, without any great insight into anything.

This, then, signals the end of the interregnum summary. From now on, if I feel like posting, I will, but I offer no promise that the blog will present any sort of summary of what I've been doing. If I find some routine whereby I resume blogging more regularly, it may find itself serving that purpose, of course, but in the meantime, I'll just blog randomly about things I've been thinking.

2 comments:

Sally said...

re-integration achieved?

Emily said...

I had the same problem, thinking I should blog summarise Easter in Australia when I wanted to comment on selecting a swede at the shop (vegetable, not tennis player).