Thursday 31 March 2005

six feet way, way above

It freaks me out just how good Six Feet Under is. I've watched 6 episodes now from season 3, I think all of which I had seen before, and every one of them has left me impressed. Watching them back to back like this is so much better, too, because you can really see the analogies being drawn between the stories, and the character arcs are so much clearer. Reminds me of the Sopranos discs that I should never have sold. Oh, and I said it over and over again years ago, but I so love the fade to white.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It fades to white at the end of each day. Took me pretty much the entire three seasons to work that out - duh - beforehand I thought it was just random.

Incidently there was an interview with Alan Ball in this week's Time magazine. Article might be online...?